The Electrox EMS200 laser marking, etching and engraving workstation is versatile, compact and suitable for medium to low volume applications.
- Ergonomic workstation with integrated laser
- Wraparound door design offers maximum access for part positioning
- Open frame operation mode to accommodate extra-large components*
- Programmable Z-axis for automatic laser focus height control
- Easy to use with minimum set-up requirements
- Compatible with all Electrox lasers *laser safe eyewear must be worn when operating the laser in open-frame mode
Click here to download the EMS200 brochure.
Interested in the Electrox EMS200 Workstation? Call us 215-675-4740 or request a QUOTE.
EMS200 Marking Parameters
Flat Field Focal Length (mm)
Max. Square Marking Field (mm)
(øD) Max. Marking Diameter (mm)
(Fd) Working Distance (mm)
Spot Size (µm)
EMS200 System Specifications
Dimensions (L x W x H) – Height (Door Closed) 983mm, Height (Door Open) 1229mm, Width 600mm, Depth 892mm)
Weight – 75kg
Compatibility – Electrox Raptor and Scorpion fibre lasers and 30W Razor CO2 laser
Operating Temperature – 15°C to 40°C non-condensing
Construction – Welded steel
Site Requirements – Single phase + earth, 50 or 60Hz, 100 – 240V
Supply requirements – Compressed air, 6 bar, clean and dry (auto door option only)