IUID Plates and Labels
UID labeling needs are satisfied with labels custom designed to meet your specific needs.
- Labels Fully Compliant with MIL-STD-130
- Grade A Quality Scans
- Each UID Label Order Verified and Certified
- Certificate of Conformance Always Provided
- A Variety of UID Label Constructions for Exceptional Performance in Every Environment
Innotech Laser was initially introduced to IUID for Mil Std 130 in 2004 when the United States Navy came to us to set up and implement IUID at their base. Our team was pleased to assist the USN with the process of setting up a full solution and implementation for IUID marking, verification and registration. InnoTech UID then went on to assist the White House in marking are registering their communication devices, which we have maintained since the implementation of IUID.
Since the infancy for the IUID mandate, Innotech UID has assisted small defense contractors, large defense contractors, military bases and the White House in marking, validating, verifying and registering inventory.
What Requires IUID?
- All items for which the Government’s unit acquisition cost is $5,000 or more.
- Items for which the Government’s unit acquisition cost is less than $5,000, when identified by the requiring activity as DoD serially managed, mission essential or controlled inventory..
- When the Government’s unit acquisition cost is less than $5,000 and the requiring activity determines that permanent identification is required.
- Regardless of value, (a) any DoD serially managed subassembly, component, or part embedded within an item and, (b) the parent item that contains the embedded subassembly, component or part.
Materials in stock for custom UID plates and labels. Please call if you are looking for something not listed our inventory is expanding daily.
- Aluminum .003, .005, .010, .020, .032
- Stainless Steel .020, .030, .050, .060
- 3m 7847 laser marking tape
- Tesa 6973 laser marking tape
- Schriener laser marking tape
- 3m 478mp
- 3m VHB