CMS Laser’s tablet drilling systems can drill up to 140,000 tablets per hour with single or multi-hole drilling—orifice sizes from 0.2mm to 2.0mm. Drill holes needed for osmotic pump time-release medications in bi-layer, bi-color tablets and LCTs with 200% vision inspection. Systems can be configured for applying anti-counterfeit markings in the semipermeable coating, such as logos, pattern variations, or other identifiable markings during the drilling process at 70,000 per hour and less. CMS Laser also develops systems for research and development purposes and low volume production.
Control Micro Systems
Pharmaceutical Tablet Drilling Systems
High-speed on-the-fly drilling of osmotic pump time-release medications
- High-speed, on-the-fly drilling and marking of pharmaceutical tablets
- Single or dual CO2 laser configuration for specific tablets and requirements
- Dual camera system for 200% vision inspection of each tablet
- True closed-loop feedback on-the-fly tracking of each tablet
- Superior bowl feeder and transport design provides smoother transitions, reduced tablet breakage and increased yield.
- Welded steel frame with FDA approved contact surfaces
- Integrated oscilloscope and remote diagnostics
- Integrated ionizers for ESD control
- Full support for IQ, OQ, and PQ documentation
- CDRH Class I laser system with emergency stop push button
- Ergonomic arm with monitor, keyboard, and mouse or touchscreen display
- CMS LaserDrill software with Windows® 10 64-bit operating system
- Systems meet all OSHA Safety Codes criteria and meets or exceeds GMP standards
Request A Quote
To receive a quote, fill out the form below or feel free to give us a call at 215-675-4740 to get more information on the product that you are interested in.