The Electrox EMS300 laser marking, etching and engraving workstation is ideal for large component and batch marking.
- Large working envelope to accommodate a wide variety of part sizes
- Programmable Z-axis for automatic laser focus height control
- Automatic pneumatic door featured as standard
- Removable side panels enabling easy line integration
- Welded base for extra stability
- Wide range of accessories available that can be configured to individual customer needs
- Compatible with all Electrox laser markers
Click here to download the EMS300 brochure.
Interested in the Electrox EMS300 Workstation? Call us 215-675-4740 or request a QUOTE.
EMS300 Marking Parameters
Max. Square Marking Field (mm)
(øD) Max. Marking Diameter (mm)
(Fd) Working Distance (mm)
Spot Size (µm)
EMS300 System Specifications
Dimensions (L x W x H) – Height (Door Closed) 1888mm, Height (Door Open) 2220mm, Width 1000mm, Depth 1100mm
Weight – 280kg
Max Component Weight – 50kg
Compatibility – Compatible with all Electrox lasers
Operating Temperature – 15°C to 40°C (59°F to 104°F) non-condensing
Construction – Welded steel
Site Requirements – Solid level floor
Supply requirements – Power 110/240V AC Single phase, 1.7kVA, 50 or 60Hz, clean supply compressed air standard factory clean supply 6 Bar